Win
|
During
a recent college football season, University of Texas quarterback Colt
McCoy began every post-game interview by thanking God for the
opportunity to play. When he was injured early in the national
championship game, he was forced to watch from the sidelines as his
team lost. |
| Read: 2 Timothy 4:1-8 |
After the game, he told a television reporter, "I'd have given everything I have to be out there with my team.... I always give God the glory, I never question why things happen the way they do. God is in control of my life and I know that if nothing else, I'm standing on the Rock." |
| I
have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the
faith. — 2 Timothy 4:7 |
The apostle Paul experienced God’s deliverance many times, but he didn’t insist on things going his way. From prison in Rome he wrote to Timothy: “I am already being poured out as a drink offering, and the time of my departure is at hand” (2 Tim. 4:6). Some might say that Paul had failed to accomplish his goals and that his life was ending in defeat. But he saw it differently: “I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith” (v.7). He looked forward to an eternal crown (v.8). As we walk with God, we can praise Him for His faithfulness—win or lose. I
can always count on God, my heavenly Father,
For He changes not; He always is the same. Yesterday, today, forever, He is faithful, And I know He loves me, praise His holy name! —Felten In
every change He faithful will remain. —Katharina von Schlegel
|
| Bible
in a Year: Numbers 23-25; Mark 7:14-37 |
"Reflexions from Our Daily Bread"
Posted by: Ben Ayala : benayalal@gmail.com Thanks to the Sources at: rbc.org and odb.org Follow Pastor Tony at: www.facebook.com/roberto.bonillacea |
📖 Cita Bíblica Principal "Ya te lo he ordenado: ¡Sé fuerte y valiente! No tengas miedo ni te desanimes, porque el Señor tu Dios te acompañará dondequiera que vayas." — Josué 1:9 (NVI) 💡 Reflexión: Venciendo la Incertidumbre con la Presencia Divina Para la Iglesia Cristiana Evangélica, la valentía no es la ausencia de temor ni una confianza ciega en nuestras propias capacidades humanas. La verdadera valentía bíblica es la determinación de dar pasos de fe a pesar de la incertidumbre, sabiendo con absoluta certeza que no caminamos solos. A menudo nos enfrentamos a desafíos que parecen sobrepasar nuestras fuerzas: proyectos difíciles, decisiones familiares delicadas o circunstancias en la comunidad que nos generan duda. El enemigo intenta usar el miedo para paralizarnos y hacer que nos conformemos con la pasividad. Sin embargo, el mandato de Dios no se basa en lo que nosotros podemos lograr por cuenta propia, sino en la promesa inquebrantable de Su compañía constante. Hoy, al e...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario